Home Forums Mistika VR Tutorials Beta Phase Tutorials 2. Interface

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Redmar 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Participant

Reply To: Beta Phase Tutorials 2. Interface

1 user thanked author for this post.

tom7
    Participant

Hi Adrián Gonzalez,

I just obtained Mistika, I am filming with the Z-Cam S1 Pro. The S1 Pro gives me new files every five minutes, and I am filming a lot of interviews in VR that are about 30 minutes long.

Is there a way in Mistika to stitch multiple shots and put them in the same timeline to export out of Mistika as one complete file? Please advise as otherwise I have to merge clips from each lens in Premiere before bringing them to Mistika.

Thank you so much for your time, I appreciate it.

Best,

Chris

Gary Yost
    Participant

I’m having the exact same issue.  The Insta360Pro also produces new files every five minutes.  I (at least) need to be able to queue up a bunch of these sets of files to render overnight inside MistikaVR.  (I can assemble the separate shots afterwards if required.)  ??

Redmar
    Participant

Same here; as a workaround I merge the footage with FFMPEG without re-encoding (very fast -> within seconds and without quality loss). However; it would be great if Mistika would have an option for this.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.