Home Forums Mistika VR can you stabilize prestitched video?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rocío Del Pino 5 days, 17 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

bigrand
    Participant

i’d like to stabilize some footage from a Nikon Keymission.
    does Mistika Vr beta allow that, or does it only work on unstitched footage?
    any ideas how to stabilize prestitched footage, if not?

thanks,

randy

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Roman Dudek

Hi Randy,

Yes, you can stabilize prestitched video. Import it to MistikaVR timeline. Then, in the “Input Camera”, change the “Mapping” value to “LatLong” so Mistika understands it is not an unstitched camera but a full latlong mapped stitched video. Now, you should be able to use stabilize as usual.

Cheers, Roman

1 user thanked author for this post.

immersionninja
    Participant

Hey Roman this is fahkking cool!! thanks.

Any chance we can get stabilisation as part of the render queue please?? i’d love to set a load off and come back in a week when theyre completed 🙂

cheers

alexnzarch1
    Participant

And what should i do if my pre-stitched footage is 3d (top-bottom)  the resolution of file is 3840×3840 — i set input camera  the “Mapping” value to “LatLong” but my footage looks squashed to 3840×1920… and seems that Mistika does not recognize my footage as a stereo footage.

How can i fix that?

alexnzarch1
    Participant

Guys?

Rocío Del Pino
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

I am texting you an email with a solution. In Mistika VR I am afraid the only option is in Latlong.

Cheers,

.ro

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.