Home Forums Mistika Insight download not available / linux support

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mash 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

mash
    Participant

for a few month i’m now waiting to get access to mistika insight. yesterday i saw this post by tanya walker at LiftGammaGain, that mistika insights beta phase is over and the product should now be available to a wider audience. i did my best to subscribe and get access to your webpage and webshop frontend, but unfortunately i wasn’t able to download the application in any way. i don’t know, if this is just a problem on my side or if anything in your webinterface doesn’t work as expected?

the second issue i have to complain about, concerns the fact, that in this posting from tanya walker as well as on your actual mistika insight web page it now looks like, as if this product is only available for mac os and windows users. that’s very frustrating, because i’m more or less exclusively working on linux all day long, and in earlier SGO announcements, like at NAB2017, mistika insight was definitely promised to be available on all three operating systems:

“Both Mistika VR and Mistika Insight run on Mac, Windows, and Linux enabling users to work at their own pace, within their own environment.” (https://www.sgo.es/sgo-introduces-m…-based-applications-using-mistika-technology/)

it would be really disappointing, if this very promising and groundbreaking announcements now turns out as false advertisement.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mash
    Participant

after another attempt i now i finally succeed and got the download links by email.

but unfortunately this finally confirmed my fears, that this product is now only available resp. practical useful for mac os and windows users. and that’s indeed a very disappointing limitation for linux aficionados, like me. 🙁

waxolutionist
    Participant

http://support.sgo.es/support/solutions/articles/1000253231-mistika-insight-resources

says

– Linux version is not yet available for Mistika Insight.

so at least there is some hope

mash
    Participant

http://support.sgo.es/support/solutions/articles/1000253231-mistika-insight-resources says

– Linux version is not yet available for Mistika Insight.

so at least there is some hope

thank for this more detailed information about the actual system requirements and limitations of mistica insight!

it sounds really attractive and acceptable in it’s limitations. as a linux user i’m feeling just a little bit more jealous after reading it — like longing for the sweet fruits in neighbors garden –, but despite that i really like this opening of mistika insight, and i hope, it will be a great success!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.