Home Forums Mistika VR Half-Speed Video Playback?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aleksi2004 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

dwaltenbaugh
    Participant

Despite setting the proper framerate of my videos (29.97), playback within Mistika VR (and post-rendering) is occurring at what appears to be half-speed (significantly lower than actual framerate). In other words, all my videos appear “slowmo”. Am I being completely dense here?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rocío Del Pino
    Keymaster

Hi dwaltenbaugh,

Could you please open a support ticket http://support.sgo.es/helpdesk/tickets and provide more information about version you use, project resolution, original media type…? We would like to test it in depth and the Support portal is the best way we can track your case. We can post the solution here as soon we hunt it 🙂

Looking forward hearing from you!

.ro

dwaltenbaugh
    Participant

Hi Rocío!

I’ve just submitted a support ticket.

Thanks!

aleksi2004
    Participant

Hey. The same problem, I’m already thinking of unsubscribing from the program. I lost three days, as a result

Video escapes from audio  🙁

MistikaVR 8.8.3 for Windows    and     MistikaVR 8.8.4 Open Beta for Windows

Garmin Virb 360

Rocío Del Pino
    Keymaster

Hi dwaltenbaugh,

What’s the problem, the speed or the audio? about the speed have you checked the project fps? Mistika will render at the project fps. Could be this the problem?

Looking forward hearing from you!

.ro

aleksi2004
    Participant

Sorry for the pause! Everything I do as a video, but the sound with the image does not match I’m shooting at the camera Garmin Virb 360 5.7 RAW

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.