Home Forums Mistika Insight Insight update

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Miguel Doncel 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

rob.gordon
    Participant

Will there be an update to Insight coming? Just wondering if there will be a version that fixes identified bugs? v8.6.6 maybe?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Gustavo Mendes
    Participant

I would love to hear about 8.6.6 being released as well… looks like 8.7.0 is out for Ultima already….

Miguel Doncel
    Keymaster

we are about releasing it. just making final tests on mac. it shouldn’t take long 🙂

Gustavo Mendes
    Participant

Happy to hear that, Miguel! Which version number is going to be released?

Thanks for the info.

Miguel Doncel
    Keymaster

8.6.7. from now on, insight will probably be very much in sync with Ultima releases.

Miguel Doncel
    Keymaster

by the way… 8.7 is in beta. not out yet. and insight 8.7 will be released together

Gustavo Mendes
    Participant

That is really awesome, very happy to hear it. Thanks for the clarification on 8.7 release.

One more question, though…. any news about newer manuals? Last one I’ve seen is for 8.5.6.

Again, thanks for info and the hard work!

Miguel Doncel
    Keymaster

at the moment we are more in the idea of creating micro tutorials in video for the new functionalities as we think that is easier to follow. but that in not 100% decided

Gustavo Mendes
    Participant

Thanks Miguel.

Talking about micro tutorials, I’m creating some mini tutorial videos using Insight. If you have the time to take a look and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZ_vTXF54bbr_lRK3muI0Q

rob.gordon
    Participant

Thanks for the update Miguel … look forward to the ‘update’! 🙂

Miguel Doncel
    Keymaster

Latest News: If everything goes as expected, Insight 8.6.8 will be available Next wednesday. As we are releasing Mistika 8.6.8 today, we will release directly the equivalent Insight Version next week

cheers

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.