Home Forums Mistika Insight Mac OS High Sierra

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rob.gordon 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

rob.gordon
    Participant

I upgraded to High Sierra last night and now my Insight seems to have stopped working! It’s asking for an email an activation code… can I use my old beta one or is this a bug/incompatibility?

Thanks for any help!

Rob

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

rob.gordon
    Participant

Just tried my existing licence key but it says its already activated on another system! I assume the update has changed something that needs amending?

Rocío Del Pino
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

You can manage your active license via online mode: https://www.sgo.es/my-account/activation-codes/

Once you access to the online manager, first deactivate the license. Then install the original activation code in the SGO Activation tool in your new OS.

I hope it helps!

Best Regards,

.ro

rob.gordon
    Participant

Thanks Rocio. I have deactivated now but to activate again it’s asking for the lmdata info. On the original install i’m sure this info appeared on the activation tool but it doesnt seem to be there this time? Where else can I find this data?

Thanks.

Rob.

Rocío Del Pino
    Keymaster

Hi Gordon,

If you want to activate the product via online mode, open the SGO activation tool and copy the LM data from there. See the attached screenshot to locate it. Then paste it in the online activation manager.

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 13.08.54

Other way is using your activation code (find it in the shop order) and install it directly in the SGO Activation tool.

Best,

.ro

rob.gordon
    Participant

Almost there!

Mistika now opens and runs but mConfig does not. Whenever I try to open mConfig it just crashes to an error box. I have attached a screen grab of the error.

Rob

Attachments:

Rocío Del Pino
    Keymaster

Hi Gordon,

We fixed a bug related to mConfig in previous versions. Please check you are in the latest version here: https://www.sgo.es/my-account/downloads/

.ro

rob.gordon
    Participant

Yes I updated to the latest version when it was released. 8.6.9

rob.gordon
    Participant

I don’t suppose there is any update to this? I am still unable to change my project settings as mConfig won’t open under High Sierra 🙁

Thanks.

Rob.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.