Home Forums Open Forums Mistika Insight Training

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rocío Del Pino 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Hermes Petterson
    Participant

Now that NAB is almost over I still have not seen any info on Mistika Insight. How does one obtain the free mac version of Mistika Insight to follow along with the webinars and associated training?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

pakhowell
    Keymaster

Hi petesgi,

Thanks for letting us know you’re interested in Mistika Insight. At the moment it’s in a Beta Phase we will happily include you in the program and follow the webinars.

Please write an email to info@sgo.es and will get the registering process started.

Thanks in advance,

Paco.

edujimeneze
    Participant

Hi petesgi, Thanks for letting us know you’re interested in Mistika Insight. At the moment it’s in a Beta Phase we will happily include you in the program and follow the webinars. Please write an email to info@sgo and will get the registering process started. Thanks in advance, Paco.

Hi Paco,

I registered yesterday and i thought i would get a acces to download mistika insight. I’ve been looking to test mistika for some time now and i’m eager to get my hands on it.

Thanks.

Edu

Rocío Del Pino
    Keymaster

Hi Edu,

Thank you very much for your interest in Misitka Insight. I’ll send you a mail with the info!

Best,

.ro

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.