Home Forums Mistika Insight Webinars Mistika Insight Webinar 02 – The Color Grade Node

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  pakhowell 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

pakhowell
    Keymaster

Hi All,

For today’s webinar we will have a deeper look into the color grade node. We will see RGB Primaries, Printer Lights, Bands HSL mode, Bands Ranges, Fix Vectors HSL Mode, RGB Curves, HSL Curves.  We will work with all these options in parallel  but we will also see how we can organize a Vector Hierarchy where. We will do our first Key Selection defining the Key Source and we will  combine it with a shape and do different grades inside and outside the shape.

We will use the project & the material from the previous webinar. You find that and download it at:

Mistika Insight Refresh Webinar

I would suggest to conform the EDL following the steps of the first webinar and have a clean timeline. That will be our starting point. Bear in mind the media is MXF CMX 36 so we will have some artefacts, specially  when keying, I’m working on providing you with practice footage of higher quality.

I hope you enjoy the webinar,

See you layer.

Cheers,

Paco.

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies

pakhowell
    Keymaster

I’m working on the logistics to provide you with the better quality practice footage. Bear with me, I might have a solution tomorrow.

Dear Paco Did you succeed in sourcing better quality footage? Thanks and best regards Daniel

Hi Daniel,

We will source better quality footage but we will roll this out when the new Mistika Insight with bug fixes is released.

Cheers,

Paco.

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.