Home Forums Mistika VR Features Request Reconnect Material

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  joe.pitts 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

susanne
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to have an easy solution to reconnect material if the paths of the source material changes (like Premiere Pro where I can search for the material inside the program). I usually work with external hard drives so it happens now and again that the paths changes slightly. Using the editor is a workaround but might be as well a source of great trouble.

Thanks,

Susanne

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rocío Del Pino
    Keymaster

Hi Susanne,

I believe your answer is here: https://www.sgo.es/forums/topic/how-to-connect-to-a-media-file/

Best,

.ro

susanne
    Participant

Hi Rocío,

I know that work around but it seems very error-prone. I would never recommend to people who don’t know much about coding to modify the code themselves. So for a new version of Mistika VR, I’d prefer a workflow which is part of the program (like Premiere which offers me to search for material and rec-connects it within the program).

All the best,

Susanne

Rocío Del Pino
    Keymaster

Hi Susanne,

I really understand what you mean. Relink tool is included in the roadmap. I hope you can see this feature in the software very soon.

Best,

.ro

susanne
    Participant

Sounds great! =)

joe.pitts
    Participant

This needs to be a right click, open in location…i work from multiple drives and our server. need more info… i shoot with the inst360pro, all the cameras are named origin_1, 2, …etc., in their shot folders.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.