Home Forums Mistika Insight RLF from R3DParams

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yoavraz 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fred
    Participant

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and currently testing Mistika using Insight. I have never worked with Mistika previously so everything is completly new to me.

I’ve been following today the first webinar video with great interest; big thanks to the team for those tutorials.

I’m trying now to replicate the #1 webinar with Red footage. In Mistika Setup I activated “Load RMD file by default”, which is what I wanted first. But then, I decided to work in RLF and in FX / R3DParams¬† I can’t find how to change Red color science (2,3 etc…) and revert also to RedLogFilm.

For some reasons I ignore, when I display the R3DParams, the vertical list of options (Kelvin, Tint…etc…) goes beyond the screen because FLUT is 1/2 hidden on the lower part. But no parameters I can see on Red Gamma nor Red Color.

Any help is much appreciated.

Fred.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

yoavraz
    Participant

hi there

you should scroll down in that list

at the bottom you’ll find it.

Cheers Yoav

fred
    Participant

Thanks Yoav.

Cheers.

Fred.

fred
    Participant

I’ve got them!!

The story is that I couldn’t find the way to scroll those parameters until I found that it was as simple as right clic-dragging on the mouse. Lol!

Happy new year!

Fred.

yoavraz
    Participant

Happy new year!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.