This monday we will have a Release Candidate for the new version Mistika VR 8.8.1.
Customers with interest in the RC early access will find this monday the version in:
If you are not a customer yet, you can get your version in:
If the version is as stable as we think it is, we will release it during the next few days, so if you prefer to wait for the final release, you will have it soon 🙂
- New Undo: Now the software supports unlimited levels o undo and redo.
- Sync to TC: A new option to sync using Time Code is available
- H265 support: for cameras like Samsung Gear, etc.
- File Sequences are now imported as a single camera and not as a group of different cameras.
- “.lnk” support: “Add camera” now supports to add Mistika Ultima “.lnk” files
- Luma and Color sliders: now, for better sensitivity, they slow down 10x when dragging while holding Alt key
- Alpha channel export: ProRes 444+Alpha now supported as output format
- SamsungGear360 model 2017
- Dragging around the output camera interactively using the mouse is now app. 8 times faster.
- Multithread automatic detection: Mistka VR now optimizes the number of threads to number of CPUs available in the system, improving the performance in systems with more than 8 cores.
- Fixed 1299: Match Color in Time sometimes was breaking the image colors.
- Fixed 1331: Layout reset was crashing when used multiple times.
- Fixed 1328: Changing Material Paths was not stored when leaving the software
- Fixed 1297: crash.env file recovery was failing sometimes producing a new crash.
- Fixed 1289: Overlays were not working with Mosaic and Single Input enabled
- Fixed 1301: Render overwrite confirmation was requested even if the file didn’t exist.
- Fixed 1288: Overview window disappeared during GUI scale.
- Fixed 1334: Export from Gear 360 footage was generating images with black border for most output resolutions
- Fixed 1360: ‘Show mosaic’ option always loaded in the Storyboard starting a session
- This topic was modified 5 days, 12 hours ago by Rocío Del Pino.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.