Learn how to achieve the best possible stitching and stabilization quality when post-producing Insta360 Titan or Pro series footage. Software developer SGO will provide a hands-on demo of their optical flow stitching software Mistika VR in this intermediate 1-hour webinar. This event will take place on Thursday, 13 August 2020 at 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM CEST.
[maxbutton id=”43″ ]
What to expect?
- Managing Insta360 Titan and Pro series media in Insta360 Stitcher
- Intro to Insta360 CrystalView for up to 11K playback
- How to stitch VR media in Mistika VR
- How to apply FlowState stabilization data in Mistika VR
- How to color correct VR media in Mistika Boutique
- An exclusive discount for attending
The Insta360 Institute series is designed to help you learn from experts and entrepreneurs in the 360 camera space.
The VR Post-Production Experts Adrián González Diaz is a Mistika expert user and Mistika Boutique Product Manager at SGO. Over the past seven years, he has worked with SGO as a demo artist and training mentor and regularly collaborates with SGO’s development team to define new Mistika Technology features and products. He was also responsible for designing the all-new Graphic User Interface behind Mistika VR and recently launched 10 release of Mistika Boutique.
Michael Shabun is Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Insta360.