SGO is giving away prizes worth more than €1,300 Euros! Share your 360° Christmas Holiday Spirit for a chance to win #MistikaVR!
Would you like to win a Mistika VR Professional Edition license? Join the Mistika VR Christmas Competition 2017 and a subscription to our award-winning stitching software could be yours.
We are giving away three licenses to the Professional Edition of Mistika VR with a total value of more than €1,300 Euros:
- One 12 month license
- One 6 month license
- One 3 month license
How to take part in this amazing giveaway:
The participation rules of the SGO Facebook contest are simple: just share with us your unique 360° Christmas experience – either as a 360° photo or video.
The 360° submission should reflect the Christmas Holiday Spirit and be sent to email@example.com before 8th January 2018 with Mistika VR Christmas Competition 2017 in the email subject. To qualify each piece must be accompanied by the footage title and authors credits.
Your entry will then be uploaded onto SGO’s Facebook page. Judging will be by the audience on Facebook and the likes received will determine the winner. The three pieces that collect the highest number of likes win.
The competition ends on 15th January 2018 at 6.00 pm Central European Time and the winners of the Mistika VR Christmas Competition 2017 announced soon after closing.
- Before applying please read carefully Terms and Conditions of the Mistika VR Christmas Competition 2017 attached below.
- Participation in the Mistika VR Christmas Competition 2017 implies total acceptance of the contest terms and conditions.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
MISTIKA VR CHRISTMAS COMPETITION 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSION
- Only photos and videos in 360° format will be accepted. All other formats will be excluded.
- All entries must be submitted to email@example.com accompanied by the footage title and authors credits.
- The deadline for submission is 8th January 2018. Entries received after this date will not be included in the competition.
- The number of “Likes” received will determine the winners and the competition closes on 15th January 2018 at 6.00pm Central European Time.
- Facebook will be the official social media platform for the competition.
- The prizes for winners will be:
- 1st place: 12-month Mistika VR Professional Edition license.
- 2nd place: 6-month Mistika VR Professional Edition license.
- 3rd place: 3-month Mistika VR Professional Edition license.
8. The competition will be communicated through all SGO social media channels.
9. By sending the photos and videos to SGO the participants offer a guarantee that:
- The videos and photos submitted are the original work of their authors and/or they are free to use all of the ideas, images or other elements therein and are the rightful owners of all rights of the 360º videos and photos submitted.
- The participants yield to SGO, free of charge, on a non-exclusive basis, the right to show their 360º video or photo publicly on the SGO Facebook channel. SGO will show the participants material publicly providing the technical means necessary for uploading the content to the SGO´s promotional channel. SGO shall continue to enjoy the same rights as listed above when the competition ends except as otherwise authentically notified by the creator/creators of the corresponding material. All other intellectual property rights shall remain with the creators or owners of the 360º photos and videos.
- SGO shall not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, complaints and the like that the participants might incur or sustain as a result of submitting their proposals.
- The participants have the legal capacity and competence to take part in the present competition and that their participation does not infringe regulations of any kind.
LIABILITY AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participation in the Mistika VR Christmas Competition 2017 implies the total acceptance of the competition’s current Terms and Conditions. Participants that submit footage to the SGO Mistika VR Christmas Competition 2017 will be liable for its content. The content of submitted footage shall not violate any rights of third parties. SGO shall not be liable for any content in the submitted footage.