Jesús Rodríguez, Finisher and PostProduction Processes Engineer
“There is no other software on the market with this level of flexibility, giving you the complete freedom to import multiple video formats, edit them, color-grade, apply some stabilization or chroma keys or any other VFX, and export it to an extensive variety of formats – everything within the same environment. Mistika is my go-to solution for all post-production tasks: RAW conform (even up to 8K media), VFX reviews and re-conforms, SDR and HDR Color correction, VFX plates export including color space conversions, mastering, and importantly finishing and composition – just to name a few. Being able to work with so many different finishing toolsets within the same piece of software has been a true life-saver so many times on tight deadlines.”
“Tell us how you use Mistika Technology” Campaign
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSION
1. All entries must be submitted through Public Post on Facebook by tagging @SGOMistika
3. The deadline to participate in the prize draw is 15 January 2021. Entries received after this date will not be included.
4. Winners will be chosen randomly independently of the number of likes or shares of their posts.
5. Facebook will be the only official social media platform for the competition.
6. Prizes shared between the four winners will be as follows:
1 x 1-Year license of Mistika Boutique Professional Immersive Edition (€3,390)
1 x 1-Year license of Mistika VR Professional Edition (€890)
1 x 1-Year license of Mistika Workflows (€890)
1 x 1-Year license of DVO Tools for Mistika (€890)
7. A cash alternative or refund of any existing SGO Technology license will be not offered.
8. SGO will share all the posts with the tag on their official Facebook page.
9. The campaign will be communicated through all SGO social media channels.
10. SGO reserves the right to ban all videos or photos with inappropriate content and every potential fraudulent behavior by disqualifying the participant and its entry from the “Tell us how you use Mistika” Campaign.
11. By sending photos and videos to SGO the participants offer a guarantee that:
The videos and photos submitted are the original work of their authors and/or they are free to use all of the ideas, images or other elements therein and are the rightful owners of all rights of the videos and photos submitted.
The participants yield to SGO, free of charge, on a non-exclusive basis, the right to show their video or photo publicly on the SGO website and Facebook channel. SGO will show the participants material publicly providing the technical means necessary for uploading the content to the SGO´s promotional channel. SGO shall continue to enjoy the same rights as listed above when the competition ends except as otherwise authentically notified by the creator/creators of the corresponding material. All other intellectual property rights shall remain with the creators or owners of the photos and videos.
SGO shall not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, complaints and the like that the participants might incur or sustain as a result of their submission.
The participants have the legal capacity and competence to take part in the present competition and that their participation does not infringe regulations of any kind.
LIABILITY AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participation in the “Tell us how you use Mistika” Campaign implies the total acceptance of the competition’s current Terms and Conditions. Participants that submit footage to giveaway will be liable for its content. The content of submitted footage shall not violate any rights of third parties. SGO shall not be liable for any content in the submitted footage.