#SEENATIBC Selfie Competition
We’ll be running a #seenatibc selfie competition at IBC where you can win either a GoPro Hero camera or Samsung Gear VR glasses.
To be in with a chance of winning, pop along to SGO’s Booth 6.A11 and take a snap of yourself with a SGO team member and upload to Twitter tagging @SGO_group or Facebook tagging @SGOMistika with the #seenatibc hash tag. The winner will be announced on Monday 12 September 2016 at 4pm.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is SGO (registered in Spain under the following address Calle Eraso 23, 28028, Madrid, Spain) (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this competition a chance to win either a Samsung Gear VR headset or GoPro Hero Session camera. – (the “prize”).
3. To enter this prize draw, entrants must take a ‘selfie’ picture of themselves on SGO Booth 6.A11 at IBC 2016 and upload to either Facebook or Twitter tagging @SGO_Group and using the hashtag #seenatibc.
4. Entrants must aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. By entering this competition, you agree to allow the promoter to use your photo in any future publications, advertisements, and online media.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 11.00 on Friday 9 September until 15.00 on 11 September 2016 (the “promotional period”).
9. 1 winner will be drawn for each prize, and will win 1 prize only. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no more than 1 hour after the promotional period.
12. The winner will be notified on 12 September via their entry method to the competition. They will be asked to collect their prize from stand 6.A11 before 16.00 on 13 September or provide a shipping address. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid address within 7 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this 7-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. If the winner is not available to collect their prize, they will be supplied with their prize by post within 3 weeks following provision of the winner’s address in accordance with paragraph 11.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
16. By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email.
17. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
18. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.